At the Research and Innovation Showcase, guests from organisations including Transport for London, Department for Transport, Arriva and Battersea Power Station Development Company, shared in a discussion about the exciting projects we've been working on.
Six consultants from Steer presented on the following topics:
- the effects of long-term trends on travel demand;
- understanding the impacts of timetable design and autumnal effects in rail performance and forecasting;
- the implications of a cashless society;
- the Steer Urban Dynamic Model;
- the changes to the urban form and public realm in the age of the driverless car; and
- mapping potential PPP opportunities in Mexico.
Following the presentations, there was an opportunity to network and to discuss the topics in further detail.
Linked below are the videos of each presentation, including the Q&A. You can also find out more about our Research and Innovation programme on our Research & Innovation page.