At the Research and Innovation Showcase in Leeds, clients and Steer colleagues shared in a discussion about the exciting projects we've been working on.
Six consultants from Steer presented on the following topics:
- the effects of long-term trends on travel demand;
- understanding the impacts of timetable design and autumnal effects in rail performance and forecasting;
- the implications of a cashless society;
- the Steer Urban Dynamic Model;
- the changes to the urban form and public realm in the age of the driverless car; and
- mapping potential PPP opportunities in Mexico.
Following the presentations, there was an opportunity to network and to discuss the topics in further detail.
You can find out more about our Research and Innovation programme on our Research & Innovation page.